Regular Expression Problem With CS3
sharingsunshine
2010-12-21 21:50:20 UTC
Hello,

I use regular expression regularly and yesterday they just quit. I
have stored expressions so I know they have been used many times and
they have worked each time I have used them in the past. The only
difference is I am on a new MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard. Before I
was just on Leopard. Can anyone give me some insight into what the
problem might be?

Thanks,

Randal
sharingsunshine
Any help will be appreciated.
Duncan Kennedy
2010-12-22 15:01:26 UTC
Post by sharingsunshine
Post by sharingsunshine
Hello,
I use regular expression regularly and yesterday they just quit. I
have stored expressions so I know they have been used many times and
they have worked each time I have used them in the past. The only
difference is I am on a new MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard. Before I
was just on Leopard. Can anyone give me some insight into what the
problem might be?
Thanks,
Randal
Any help will be appreciated.
Sorry I can't help with this one but if there is nobody else around here
with the answer you might be best to try the official Adobe web based
forum (via their web site). (Or try a Mac group to see if there is
something peculiar happening with Snow Leopard - I too have Dreamweaver
on both Leopard and Snow Leopard but haven't used expressions - not
noticed any other problems having recently updated one box from 10.5x tp
10.6x - yet!)

(This group was originally Adobe supported but they dropped support
about 18 months ago in favour of their web forums - some of us still
prefer Usenet and keep an eye open here)
--
duncank