Why this css doesnt work
Mike
2009-10-13 17:22:38 UTC
CAn anyone tell me why this wont work. The mouse over hyperlink
colours don't take effect.
TIA

}
h4 {
font-size: 11px;
color: #FFFFFF;
padding: 0px;
text-decoration: none;
margin: 0px;
font-weight: bold;
top: 0px;
bottom: 0px;
text-indent: 4px;
}
a:link h4 {
color: #CC6633;
}

a:hover h4 {
color: #CCCC66;
}
Duncan Kennedy
2009-10-13 20:15:53 UTC
Post by Mike
CAn anyone tell me why this wont work. The mouse over hyperlink
colours don't take effect.
TIA
I'm not expert and there may be others around who have the solution -
although most have moved to the Adobe on-line forums - but have you
tried with just
in the second entry
and
a:hover
in the third

Does that do what you want?
Post by Mike
}
h4 {
font-size: 11px;
color: #FFFFFF;
padding: 0px;
text-decoration: none;
margin: 0px;
font-weight: bold;
top: 0px;
bottom: 0px;
text-indent: 4px;
}
a:link h4 {
color: #CC6633;
}
a:hover h4 {
color: #CCCC66;
}
--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay
Mangler
2009-11-20 16:57:01 UTC
Post by Duncan Kennedy
Post by Mike
colours don't take effect.
TIA
I'm not expert and there may be others around who have the solution -
although most have moved to the Adobe on-line forums - but have you
tried with just
in the second entry
and
a:hover
in the third
Does that do what you want?
Post by Mike
}
h4 {
      font-size: 11px;
      color: #FFFFFF;
      padding: 0px;
      text-decoration: none;
      margin: 0px;
      font-weight: bold;
      top: 0px;
      bottom: 0px;
      text-indent: 4px;
}
a:link h4 {
      color: #CC6633;
}
a:hover h4 {
      color: #CCCC66;
}
--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay- Hide quoted text -

h4 {
font-size: 11px;
color: #FFFFFF;
padding: 0px;