In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables?
Robert Montgomery
2010-05-29 18:42:24 UTC
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables?

The text is only at the top of my tables, and the bottoms are empty, but
the tables won't collapse so that they're smug against the text.

Adobe Help Viewer says: "Select a layout table by clicking the tab at
the top of the table, and then click Clear Row Heights in the Property
inspector (Window > Properties)"

But there's no tab at the top of my tables. There's only a
downward-facing, black arrow, which appears only when I hover the mouse
arrow at the edge of my tables.

Robert
MD34
Check the CSS for that table or div
Robert Montgomery
2010-05-30 00:23:00 UTC
Post by Robert Montgomery
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables?
The text is only at the top of my tables, and the bottoms are empty, but
the tables won't collapse so that they're smug against the text.
Adobe Help Viewer says: "Select a layout table by clicking the tab at
the top of the table, and then click Clear Row Heights in the Property
inspector (Window > Properties)"
But there's no tab at the top of my tables. There's only a
downward-facing, black arrow, which appears only when I hover the mouse
arrow at the edge of my tables.
Robert
Check the CSS for that table or div
Thanks, MD.

What should I check for in the CSS panel?

Robert
Robert Montgomery
2010-06-06 04:50:32 UTC
Post by Robert Montgomery
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables?
The text is only at the top of my tables, and the bottoms are empty, but
the tables won't collapse so that they're smug against the text.
Adobe Help Viewer says: "Select a layout table by clicking the tab at
the top of the table, and then click Clear Row Heights in the Property
inspector (Window > Properties)"
But there's no tab at the top of my tables. There's only a
downward-facing, black arrow, which appears only when I hover the mouse
arrow at the edge of my tables.
Robert
Check the CSS for that table or div
What do you mean? Check the CSS where? For what?

Robert
MD34
2010-06-06 20:07:05 UTC
Post by Robert Montgomery
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables?
The text is only at the top of my tables, and the bottoms are empty, but
the tables won't collapse so that they're smug against the text.
Adobe Help Viewer says: "Select a layout table by clicking the tab at
the top of the table, and then click Clear Row Heights in the Property
inspector (Window > Properties)"
But there's no tab at the top of my tables. There's only a
downward-facing, black arrow, which appears only when I hover the mouse
arrow at the edge of my tables.
Robert
Check the CSS for that table or div
What do you mean? Check the CSS where? For what?
Robert
If you are using tables, check for fixed height

If you are using a CSS from a template, check the padding in the CSS