translate problem
desbo
2010-08-30 13:14:14 UTC
Recently I tried to install on a site a google translate widget.
After saving this I have now a situation that none of my pages can be
translated into another language with Google translate. Google
translate works fine with anything other than Dreamweaver MX. I acn
not find how to repair this problem. Can someone suggest an easy way
other than reinstalling Dreamweaver MX.
desbo
Duncan Kennedy
2010-08-30 13:54:21 UTC
Post by desbo
Recently I tried to install on a site a google translate widget.
After saving this I have now a situation that none of my pages can be
translated into another language with Google translate. Google
translate works fine with anything other than Dreamweaver MX. I acn
not find how to repair this problem. Can someone suggest an easy way
other than reinstalling Dreamweaver MX.
Are you on Windows?

Any chance of using Windows Restoreto go back to before you made the
change? Doesn't always work but might be worth a try if there is a
Restore point and nothing vital since.
duncank
desbo
2010-09-03 10:21:08 UTC
Post by Duncan Kennedy
Post by desbo
Recently I tried to install on a site a google translate widget.
After saving this I have now a situation that none of my pages can be
translated into another language with Google translate.  Google
translate works fine with anything other than Dreamweaver MX.  I acn
not find how to repair this problem.  Can someone suggest an easy way
other than reinstalling Dreamweaver MX.
Are you on Windows?
Any chance of using Windows Restoreto go back to before you made the
change?  Doesn't always work but might be worth a try if there is a
Restore point and nothing vital since.
--
duncank
I have tried what you suggest with out success. There is something
wrong with I think the Ip settings as it also happens on other
computers with MX installed. I need to know how to reset the settings
to allow the Google translate to work
desbo
Hans-G.
2010-10-24 11:05:16 UTC