Problem with alignment in Dreamweaver
Noobug
2009-11-29 18:56:41 UTC
Hi there,

I am quite new to Dreamweaver. I have designed a website which
consists of 5 pages. Everything else is fine, but I can't make the
content align across the 5 pages for some reason.

There is a header and buttons at the top of each page - these align
fine. Below them I have some text on the left and a picture on the
right. I want these to be at exactly the same height on each page but
it is just not happening!

Any advice on how I can get around this would be greatly appreciated!
Please let me know if I should send in code or something - as I say
I'm new to this.

Many thanks in advance for help.
Duncan Kennedy
2009-11-29 21:20:52 UTC
In message
Post by Noobug
Hi there,
I am quite new to Dreamweaver. I have designed a website which
consists of 5 pages. Everything else is fine, but I can't make the
content align across the 5 pages for some reason.
There is a header and buttons at the top of each page - these align
fine. Below them I have some text on the left and a picture on the
right. I want these to be at exactly the same height on each page but
it is just not happening!
Any advice on how I can get around this would be greatly appreciated!
Please let me know if I should send in code or something - as I say
I'm new to this.
It would help if you could give us a URL of a test area or something
where we could look at the pages.

One thing I would say is that if some pages are longer than others there
may be a standard browser scroll bar on one side of some pages and not
on the shorter ones - this will cause the text to wrap in different
places and push the text etc down.
--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay