page turning image gallery
bindlestiff7
2006-04-12 09:04:32 UTC
A couple of years ago I saw a website on which a series of images displayed as
if they were pages in a book; the corner lifted then the page move over to lie
on the other side of the 'book' revealing the next image in the series. Anyone
have any idea how this is done please. I'm using DW4 and Fireworks.
.: Nadia :. *ACE*
2006-04-12 09:28:05 UTC
I think I recall something similar from one of the big Sports brands, Nike
maybe.
It would be achieved in Flash.
--
Nadia
AdobeĀ® Community Expert : Dreamweaver
FreakyJesus
2006-04-12 11:03:47 UTC
There is an extention called Book Flip. Its pretty simple but it does what you
need. I cannot remember where I got it though. Try googling it. I'll try to
track it down and post back if I can figure it out.,

Andy
FreakyJesus
2006-04-12 11:10:36 UTC
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/bookflip.htm

Andy
bindlestiff7
2006-04-12 12:07:49 UTC
Thanks Andy, heading over there now.
FreakyJesus
2006-04-13 13:14:54 UTC
Cool. I know that page shows the code which you have to enter manually. I have it in an extension, so I am guessing I got in from that site somewhere.

ANdy
z***@gmail.com
2012-06-05 08:16:19 UTC
Sorry for no idea about DW4 and Fireworks.
As you asked page turning image gallery, do is this right: http://gmag.gulahmed.com/cat/021201/preloader.swf
The image turns like a real book!
Usually, I create this kind of page turning photo magazine by: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/
Hope it helps!
k***@gmail.com
2012-06-19 09:43:38 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Sorry for no idea about DW4 and Fireworks.
As you asked page turning image gallery, do is this right: http://gmag.gulahmed.com/cat/021201/preloader.swf
The image turns like a real book!
Usually, I create this kind of page turning photo magazine by: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/
Hope it helps!
I checked the page turning magazine on gmag site, the magazine flips page vividly. I'll try the tool.