error code when DW CS4 is opened
tnelson0119
2009-03-30 16:57:49 UTC
Today when I pulled up DW CS4, I got this error:

"While executing onLoad in _onOpen.htm, the following JavaScript error
occurred:
In file "_onOpen":
onOpen is not defined"

Then if I click OK to remove the message, I get this message:

"The following translators were not loaded due to errors:
ColdFusion.htm has configuration information that is invalid.
ICERegions.htm has configuration information that is invalid."

Then when I close DW CS4, I get this message:

"While executing onLoad in TeamAdminTempDelete.html, the following Javascript
error occurred:
In file TeamAdminTempDelete:
delTempFile is not defined"

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Teresa Nelson
Texas
Murray *ACE*
2009-03-30 17:33:29 UTC
Troubleshooting JavaScript errors in Dreamweaver
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19105#dat

Try #4 first.
--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert
Texas
tnelson0119
2009-03-30 18:46:43 UTC
Perfect! that worked! thanks so much!

I did try to search the forum, but apparently didn't phrase it correctly. Thanks for the quick reply. Teresa
g***@worldmart.in