ecommerce
Capt
2010-01-19 20:17:27 UTC

Does anyone know of a free easy to use program for a newbie in which I
can connect a database of products to upload to a server and up date
my webpage.

I'm using dreamweaver cs 4 to design the site, I would be looking for
something that scales up as the business takes off. I looking to
updates prices, add new products, promotions, and email clients, watch
stock etc.... something like the big companies use but with out the
costs and programming knowledge
Renée
2010-01-20 08:33:10 UTC
Hi Capt,

Try one of these:
http://www.google.com/search?q=free+shop+software&hl=nl&btnG=Google+search
Hi,
groetjes Renée
Tom
2010-01-23 23:04:03 UTC
Post by Capt
Hi,
Does anyone know of a free easy to use program for a newbie in which I
can connect a database of products to upload to a server and up date
my webpage.
I'm using dreamweaver cs 4 to design the site, I would be looking for
something that scales up as the business takes off. I looking to
updates prices, add new products, promotions, and email clients, watch
stock etc.... something like the big companies use but with out the
costs and programming knowledge
Look at Yahoo Stores.
They have a very easy to use method of updating pages and photos.
Also a good Ecommerce engine.