"login user"
Eaglemon
2005-07-02 18:58:18 UTC
How do I login a user? I use MySQL and I can create accounts but I can't login
to pass protected pages. I can't even password protect the pages. In php there
is no user authentication button, so how do I password protect pages and make a
login feature for those pages?

http://www.dragonearthonline.com
gareth
2005-07-03 19:53:59 UTC
In DWMX 2004 there are 4 PHP user access server behaviors, but they werent
included in DMX.

I do have an extension that would help you, the PHP Login Suite. Contains 34
server behaviors to create a complete login system using cookies or session
variables, and it works with both DMX and DMX 2004. Generates all the code
you need to create a complete login system, and is extremely versatile
allowing you to build many different types of system depending on a sites
requirements.

The suite costs just £19.99, which is approximately $35. The whole manual is
available as a free download so you can see exactly what the suite can do,
and how it works before you purchase.

Full details are at: http://www.phploginsuite.co.uk/

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
--
Gareth - TMM Dreamweaver
http://www.dreamweavermxsupport.com/

PHP Login Suite V2 - 34 Server Behaviors to build a complete Login system.
http://www.phploginsuite.co.uk/

Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: Instant Troubleshooter - Apress
Co-Author: Practical Intranet Development - Apress
Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: Advanced PHP Web Development - Apress
Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: PHP Web Development - Wrox
DrNic
2005-07-03 20:37:41 UTC
does anyone make an "ASP login suite" to do the same type of thing?
Would this tool negate the need to use a testing server?

Dr Nic